1. What's your #1 Ship? 2. Who's your favorite character? 3. Who do you identify with the most? 4. What do you think will NEVER happen in TVD? 5. What's your favorite quote from TVD? 6. What's your favorite episode from TVD? 7. Who's your least favorite character? 8. Witch, Vampire or Warewolf? 9. What do you think about Season 3 so far? 10. What ship can't you stand?
1) Delena <3
2) Damon Fucking Salvatore
3) I think I can identify with Elena the most. It has something to do with her loyalty to her friends and family and her willingness to do anything to save them.
4) I don’t think that the brother’s relationship will ever truly be broken. It’s the real love story on TVD.
5) Besides the obvious Delena lines… “There is no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesomeness.”
6) It’s a tie between Bloodlines and The Hybrid. Bloodlines because it opened up a different side to Damon and Hybrid because, let’s face it, it was an awesome episode!
7) My least favorite character is Bonnie. She’s just too judgemental for my liking. I get having your opinions but she doesn’t even allow the chance for them to change her mind.
8) Vampire ;) omnomnom
9) I’m loving it! They’re truly taking things we thought were safe and twisting them (Stefan knowing Klaus, the necklace). Also, all the extra Delena moments are helping ;)
10) Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I just can’t stand Bamon. Their basing it off the book and to me Damon was just showing her a kindness out of his love for Elena. Bonnie was his little redbird and they kissed but its not an epic love story. And in the show, the way they altered Bonnies character, there is absolutely no hope for a union. Plus, while Damon can love other girls and bed them, he spent 145 years loving Kat… it’s gonna be awhile before he gives up on Elena. Dating her best friend is not the way to get started…
Thanks for the questions, my love <3